Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
michaelowen86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dotx View Post
Hi bros, don't dare to call myself regular at ks. Just wanna share some goodies for bros here. One man's meat is another man's poision. Pls Don flame me if not to ur liking.

No : 16
In her late twenties. Sweet looking. Nice body. Speak quite fluent Chinese.
Looks: 8/10
Massage 8.5/10. Firm b+ boobs and allow autoroam at extra rates(different ppl vary). Very hardworking and break ice easily.

No : 32
In her mid twenties. Sweet looking with blonde hair. Certain angle look like Caucasian.
Looks: 7/10
Massage 8/10. Very huge headlights. Allow autoroam at extra rates. Very talkative. Break ice easily.

No: 29
In her early twenties. Super SYT. Quite pretty.
Looks: 9/10. One of the super Ang pais there.
Massage: 8/10 . Speaks English as well as a little Chinese.
Very hardworking and eager to please you. Very GFE feel. Nice body frame and brace teeth.

No : 24

In her mid twenties. Speak English and little Chinese.
Looks: 8.5/10
Massage: 8/10. Very nice body frame with super nice ass. Nice pairs of boobs too.One of the few nicest grapes u can find there. Quite friendly and allow autoroam with extra rates too. Good GFE feel.

No: 26

In her mid twenties. Speak little English. Look quite alike with no:16.
Looks: 7.5/10.
Massage: 7.5/10
Friendly and talkative. Nice pair of boobs. Allow autoroam with extra rates. Break ice easily.

There's a lot more ladies to recommend and this few above are my true life experience. So different ppl might have different views. Pls Don blame me if any above fails you. Lastly wishing every bros here happy chionging in KS.
Understand there's a few new ladies coming in. I will try to update as much as I allow.

Fapped off.
Thanks for the info went to king spa a few times recently. Tried no 16, 24, and 25.
No 16.
Massage: 8
Looks: 8

Sweet look, hardworking girl. Fluent in chinese. Friendly and break ice easily. Abit cheeky and Ask me got 吓到, as she say she not pretty and is 35 liao, and got 3 husband. Oil massage was good,as was tired that day, didnt took special and she say i am 好人。i say next time i will be 坏人。Overall experience was good.

No 24.
Looks:8.5
Massage:7.5
Sweet look also. Nice figure and boobs for a petite girl. Think was she was tired and still got booking later, so massage was a bit rush and not much conversation. Overall experience still ok.

No 25
Looks 7.5
Massage 8
Hardworking girl. Nice figure and big boobs. Massage was good and solid. Experience ok also