Old 13-03-2016, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
MovingTarget deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

2 days ago, went to this new family spa called Kalea which was opened in Oct 2015, somewhere near to the busy junction of Jl. Raja H Fisabilillah and Jl. $$$$$mana Bintan. Kalea Spa has a Balinese designed and with the burning of aroma oil, it created a warm and welcome feeling. The customer service endeavours by the lady boss and her staff added a tinge of pampering effect to the already cajoling environment. They provided free transport to pick me up from Batam Centre Ferry Terminal to the spa and thereafter sent me to anywhere within Nagoya/Baloi/Jodoh/Utama areas that I desired. I have chosen a 2 hours Mineral Shine (1.5 hrs massage & 0.5 hr body scrub) which cost Rp430k. By Batam standard, it is expensive but let's not forget, it is a spa and couple with free transport to & fro. I would think it is reasonable.

The therapist assigned to me came from Jakarta and before she proceeded, she showed me a watch indicating 11.44 am. She provided Balinese style massage in a detail and complete fashion from rubbing, kneading and patting to stimulate circulation, increase suppleness and relieve tension. I would say good work done by the therapist for a complete relaxation. Then follow by body scrub using grain like ingredient added with milk for some watery effect to rub onto the body. At all time the therapist never left the room. After the 2 hrs treatment, she again showed me the watch which indicated 1.47 pm. Hence, a complete 2 hrs spa with no slack by the therapist.

Upon leaving the room feeling rejuvenated, I would say (for me) the price of Rp 430k is worth it.