Thread: JAV Goodies
View Single Post
Old 13-05-2016, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3519 / Power: 15
jessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond repute
JAV Goodies

I noticed that there are more and more Japanese JAV videos being shared on this thread.
I have been collecting for some time now and would like to contribute.
(OK. truth is I need to clear out the old ones to make way for the new ones that many bros are sharing)

I have some criterias when I download.
I QC the videos and download those that I like and I feel are worth to take a look.
Some bros might like my selection, some might not....One man's meat is another man's poison.
Those that have garnered a substantial amount of likes, thumbs up then I will download.
Disk space and ammo is precious...don't waste on sub standard videos.
Among all the different countries, I feel that Japanese JAV has the best class and ladies and its tastefully done.
Not like ang mo ones who scream at their top of their voices...and just talk dirty....(you get what I mean)

I am pretty new to this and will try to pick things up and if response is good, I will continue to contribute.

I welcome feedback.

Cheers!

Last edited by jessieisabitch; 13-05-2016 at 09:26 PM.