Old 01-05-2006, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
JohnRinggo is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: The Green Elephant @ Sg Wang

Bros in KL, Green Elephant and Deluxe have both seen their best days gone by lah.
Went to Spa de Palace tonight. quite quiet cos rain and holiday. After sauna, sent upstairs and examined the goods. Local girls never change lah so tired already. OKT brought out the PRC girls. Quite a few new ones. Saw a girl called Sisi who was giving me the "flying eye" during the line-up. Good legs and decent face and quite friendly looking so picked her.

I have been to Spa de Palace quite a few times by now but this time is the most satisfactory. Her body was really solid, not as tall and busty as I would have usually liked, but nice handful of natural breasts, good skin, nice legs and smooth long hair (that she used to rub all over my body). But best thing about her was her service and attitude. Catbath was long and skillful. BBBJ was shiok, with a combination of deep suction, wild head rotation kind of action and tender licking. Lots of ball licking too. Had her in 3 different positions. At the end of the session, she just lie there with me for 10min stroking my chest and TCSS. Fantastic attitude. Highly recommended.