Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Bro Nato17,

Very funny, hahaha.

Cheers!

Bro kpkblppl,

Have a great weekend!

Bros,

Tks for your posts. But I really don't give a fxxk what you or anyone else in the world think, feel, say or do. That is one of the traits of a prestigious badass gentleman.

These are not my theories. They are the theories of many RS n sex gurus, scientists n medical experts. I merely posted them here n added my personal experiences, both positive n negative.

If their theories are all BS, why don't you enlighten us. Tell us what really works PLEASE.

Please relate you own personal experiences to prove that all their theories are BS.

Talk is cheap. I want evidence.

Would you two great gurus join my outings? I'll pay your expenses, except your tips for the gals.

I suppose you two only get the most beautiful non-WLs FOC, then let me invite both of you to dinner, bring your beautiful GFs n I'll pay all expenses.

It will be my honor. Pls PM me. I hope you two don't charge me like Warren Buffett.

However, I don't believe life is so simple where money can buy everything. NO way, Jose. Why would any gal choose to leave a wealthy man like Johnny Depp? Why? Never mind that he is also a very famous mega movie star n talented musician AND a two times The Sexiest Man Alive.

Some pussies will say no to all the money n treasures in this world. They are like Brutus in Julius Caesar when he said: " I love the name of honor more than I fear death." For such dolls, there are many effective strategies to unlock their pussies...

Let me reiterate: Money may get u most pussies, but it will not help to capture their hearts. Use of excessive money may backfire. I want a doll's pussy n her heart.

You also forgot another big factor: TIME

Searching for the prettiest SYTS/women will take time. Inside n outside KTVs, outside schools, inside shopping malls, road side, libraries, dance classes, gym, carnivals, museums, websites...anytime n anywhere in the world. Even need time to tell many agents n friends what type of gals you want. Many very wealthy men hv very little time.

You also forgot about family n social constraints which frustrate many men. I don't give a fxxk.

Then a lao chee ko pek needs to be very healthy n virile to be able to fxxk all these SYTs n young women so frequently.

Many masculine character n personality traits are important.

A man's social status, educational level, profession/career n intelligence are also vital. Not every beautiful pussy wants to be the mistress of a billionaire drug kingpin or a shady businessman, yeah?

The most important of course is Emotional Mastery. This is the hardest to achieve n is THE most attractive masculine trait.

Last but not least, I'm very frugal n I always pay my mistresses n GFs in the lower range of the prevailing rates. They all say 你很小气 很抠...well, they can take it or leave it. I behave as if I hv 100...you know the quote. I'm going to live in China in a yr n I don't think I want any gals who hv been to SG.

I'll patiently await your detailed reply.

Pls think carefully before replying. Like they say, the devil is in the details haha.

Merely saying all my posts are BS will earn you zero respect n will expose your ignorance n bias. I welcome a point by point rebuttal. Go ahead, make my day!!

Have a great weekend!!

Cheers!

Bro WB
Actually bro, I agree that you made a valid argument. Its not as simple as throwing money away. My friends used to tell me - want gf? got car got $$ can already!
So I work my ass off to get both. I learnt to be responsible, develop my capabilities in work. But still no change. On the other hand you hear stories of pretty girls paying for their asshole boyfriends who cheat on them and live off them.
What am I doing wrong sia?!?

So I scour the forum seeking inspiration. So I have to thank you for sharring your theories. Among the many theories, as long as ONE works, I have benefited, so please continue contributing. I've also learnt that the thing about people is they cannot be calculated or predicted. These theories only improve your chances, but there is no 100% guarentee that it will work on all girls either.

Intellect exudes from your words, so may I appeal to bro to not make this an argument but continue the discussion which is the original purpose of the thread?