View Single Post
Old 24-07-2016, 11:40 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Chitchat French invading China in 1870, want China to themsleves, make an offer to th

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

The French wanted to invade China in the 1870s which means thousand of years of Chinese cultures will be lost and Chinese become French if this angmohs succeeded the invasion.

Unfortunately they did not succeeded but nevertheless the Chinese can make them an offer today.

Now China is back to advanced country Qing dynasty time wealthy and powerful world no. 1 economy today.

China will colonized part of France, or like the British offer the Muds good $$ and trades to have Temasek island, to have some lands in France territory.

Or Chinese make offer some China lands to the French and likewise French give some French lands to the Chinese.

Like that no need to invade, simply exchange.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.