View Single Post
Old 22-08-2016, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

I was glad the beginning of my 31st trip starts out smoothly,so after I am cleared off with everything I think I need to do,i head over to Tua Pek Kong to pray a little before heading back to room to await my girl.

The video wasn't taken by me but I cut it out from some website...to do some testing on what is to come for my future trip summary, hehehe...hope one day I can conquer all the problems I am facing on my own summary now,hehehe...and I pray to Tua Pek Kong in hope that this Batam trip will be a smooth and good one. And I was glad at the end of it all, it did.

At the later noon,my girl arrived,had a pop 1st before heading to get a hair cut at X-Salon...but well, my hair stylish wasn't in and so I head for a massage not-in-utama area nor BCS area before heading for dinner at A2 food court w/o my girl.

Initially was planning to go for the movie Suicide Squad at Harbour Bay Mall but Blitz theater has not screen that movie yet (during then only BCS,Nagoya Hill Mall and Mega Mall is screening it).

So I forgo watching the movie and went ahead to do "other stuffs" with my girl. I learn from her that from Batam to her hometown actually took 19 hours to reach even when she travel by plane. The bus journey were the one that took the bulk of the time.

It was OTOT all the way until around midnight,i called in massage service for myself and my girl at 90k/hour (multiply by 2 pax). The rest of the overall evening till next morning was satisfactory enough which makes me decide to extend her service for another night the next morning where I will pay her 900k (bargained with her) whereby she will bring to her joint with my room key and comes back later on her own before 2pm. Quite justifiable since she left after 1030am. At this point,do note there was zero tipping. However I did pass her 100k for her lunch and her transportation to go and come back later.

I called for an 1.5 hour foot reflexology, took a short nap thereafter before being awaken by some fingers teasing my little bro to have special service. I took it at 200k (with full strip and full roaming),rest a bit and then extend another hour of full body massage (after the special was done) with the massage girl still in complete nude.

After getting all body-maintenance done,head for brunch at Ibu joko. I goes back to room for a bit before heading over to Nagoya Citywalk Mall to make a spare pair of glasses (in case one day my current one gives way).

Cost me a whopping 825k rupiah with all the frame and lenses in. I remember the last time I made my glasses in China (ages ago) only cost me about S$30 a pair,hehehe...of course the quality of this one (the frame) I made was clearly of a better quality. Comparable with the S$50 a pair which I am wearing today,also got it from China. (sorry,i have the habit of making comparison base on quality and pricing from different countries which sells things cheaper) I used to be an optician at a very young age,so when it comes to spectacle quality, I do know what I am after (as usual,i look for best of everything in but aim for low low price).

My original plan was to make 2 pairs if they are cheap enough but well...it isn't.

Grab my favorite burger in one of the push-cart-look-alike shops there....

I took the Chicken Burger with egg for 16k....and while eating, I continue to shop around that area. Hehehe...the burger were in such a large portion. Believe me,for someone who could take in 3 to 4 plates of rice in a meal,and when I say its in large portion,it is REALLY LARGE enough,hehehe...

...continue to page 3

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info