View Single Post
Old 14-09-2016, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
NicoletteJo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

1. A guy friend of mine whom i know for decades. Became fb.
2. Ex boyfriend whom i broke up years back. Did it in his car and even in hotels and at stairs. Even did in park. We used to be outdoor adventurers.
3. A guy friend whom i went club with. Both of us got pretty drunk, started kissing and hugging at the dance floor. Head to his place after club and had a hot sex. Riding on him till he came. We had a couple of sex later of the year.
4. A korea guy i met while i was clubbing in korea. Tall and handsome hunk. Enjoyable night at my hotel. Had 2nd sex in the morning before he left for sch.
5. 3some with my guy friend and his diving student. It was a fantasy came true. 2 girls and 1 guy at the girl's office at 1145pm. It was so wild that we had sex at the director's sofa.
6. My friend's boyfriend. Had sex in his room. Was suppposed to be planning for a surprised proposal, things went wrong when we started hitting on another and disturbing each other. Still remembered i was wearing a yellow tank top with a white mini skirt that day. I changed to his big loose tank top as i spilt coke onto my top and skirt. The moment started when .....