View Single Post
Old 27-09-2016, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 10
skycock123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyskycock123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 【【PRC公主网】】Mint███real therapeutic massage that is very relaxing High Girlfriend f

Mint MR from bro kaisong

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
I had posted some postive review about Mint (currently advertised in mgzw) and some oneliner complain abt her inconsistencies. But still i often rtm to her becos i felt she is the only total package in the ml scene and will at least offer what was advertised even in her worst days. The below review is base on my last 3 visits in Sep-the last being yesterday.

Look- 9/10 Only few ml with face not blurred in ad and her picture match her real person. No photoshop. In fact if u meet her in the street & is sbf regular, u will instantly recognize her
Location-Live alone in a apartment. 15 min walk from nearest mrt near ica area.
Body-8.5/10 cute, petite and veri veri soft body
Massage- 7/10 Not pro but put in effort, well coverage of whole body. Can see she really put in effort and strength to satisfy massage lover. Got own massage bed, do backstepping and even juagen.
Sensual and Gfe- 11/10 no doubt is where she really excel. Lots of patterns and new patterns whenever rtm (dun know where she pick up from). Tbh had chong for nearly 20 yrs since HC days. Nvr met a syt who is that accomodating and obedient. She listen and act on what u want her to do (of course within her limit). Can also talk to u abt everything under the sun. 1 bro had commented previously that her attitude a bit commercial. But i beg to differ. 1st, her commercial feel is no where differ from other ang pai ml (example Ini, Clearly, etc)that i visited b4; 2nd, given that she started in this line since a very young age, i think the way she talk or flirt had more or less become her nature. Not that she is faking it. She is just trying her best to make paying customer satisfied.

Last comment- earlier i tot she will rtm in Sep but she manage to extend her stay for 3 more months. Pls show her yr support before she leave our shore for good.

Last edited by skycock123; 27-09-2016 at 08:37 PM.