View Single Post
Old 19-10-2016, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 10
skycock123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyskycock123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 【【PRC公主网】】Mint███real therapeutic massage that is very relaxing High Girlfriend f

Mint MR from bro diego19

Quote:
Originally Posted by diego19 View Post
Paid the legendary Mint a visit yesterday for the very first time and tbh my expectations were sky-high after reading just about every FR the kind Javabeans has in his list.

Her service standards exceeded my expectations. I was truly blown away at how sweet she seems on the outside but at the same time, a little devil in the bedroom.

It was like having a private, romantic rendezvous with a secret lover. She wriggled out of her short shorts and tight t-shirt first to give me a spectacular view of her firm '32B' cuppers and shaved mount in between the legs, then helped me out of my clothing. The shower part was pretty SOP but since I was already sporting a semi, she gave it a few short, teasing strokes and led me up the stairs to her bedroom where the action commenced shortly.

There, the teasing continued as she lovingly held my manhood delicately between her tiny hands, turned around and sat on my lower pelvis area, all the while remaining in complete control in case something slips. After what seemed like an eternity fighting not to surrender to temptations, she turned around and I was greeted by the sight of my manhood resting on her beautiful slits.

I'll leave the rest to your imagination.

In all, this gem is worth every dollar spent and a rather good 1 hour distraction after a stressful couple of days.