Old 05-11-2016, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Ohyaitsme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Madam wong at Mohd Sultan road

It was a very roller coaster ride for me having a relationship with a married women who was 6 years older than me and I was still schooling in one of the local polys.

I would say 99% of the time when she came over to my place we would have sex. I was able to cum 3 times in a day. Tried the 4th but unable to.

She was 30. She was working in a legal firm doing admin work. Pink nipples, not on the slim side. Long hair. She has a high sex drive prolly in her peak.

The bbbj she gave was amazing. I would finger her and press her boobs at the same time. Hear moans are pretty sweet.

One time we had morning sex and I cum inside her on top.
She mentioned i was the first guy who manage to cum with her on top. Damn i miss her.

I ate her pussy while I was lying down and her pussy right in front of my face. Slowly i lick to her asshole. She was moaning...

There was even a time after i cum. After a min, My dick harden again and did her missionary and soon enough i came again.

But good things come to an end.. in a period of time she begin not to answer my text msges.. i became needy and show signs of desperation...

TBc