Old 04-02-2017, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Aravin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

I think I may try Thermae this weekend. Never been there before, have only tried AGoGo and MP so far, but sounds interesting. Drinks are cheap and no hassle or pressure to pick a girl.

To those that have been there:
  1. I saw some of the vids on YouTube, they were all very dark. can you actually see the girls clearly, their features?
  2. Are the girls here controlled/registered at all or can any girl just enter looking for business? Do they need to provide STD/medical certs?
  3. What is the best time to go on a weekend or weekday? I've read that you need to get there early otherwise the best girls are snapped up by the Japs but not too early as it gets busier later? Also, if too late then some of the girls may have ST already! Don't like the thought of going with a girl who's just been with someone a few minutes ago
  4. Do you guys prefer ST or LT? I think I would like LT as there would be no rush and I like to have GFE so maybe go out for dinner or drinks as well. How long is LT or does it depend on the girl?

I used to think girls would generally prefer LT for 4K than two ST sessions for 5K as they only need to be with one guy. But I guess it depends on the girl. Maximise income