View Single Post
Old 07-03-2017, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Unexpected Event 2

-Why are you lying like a dummy? I don’t see your passion and desire. Are you frigid? Do you always behave the same way with your husband? Are you always the ice queen with him too?

-No.

-The girl needs something to turn her on. Let’s do it! Go and hold her legs. You, spread your lips with your hands.

I was afraid not to do what they asked me to. I spread my vulva lips. They were slippy of the semen flowing out of me.

-Spread wider!

My body was wet and slippy too, I tried to move the lips as wide as I only could. I felt convulsive jerking in every cell of my lower belly, my clit was as swollen as if ready to burst. I felt sperm flowing down my pussy to my asshole. Is it necessary to find myself in all this shit with these bastards to feel these sweet sensations, I asked myself. Why me?

One of them took a lighter and began getting the fire closer to my love button. The fire was still at certain distance, but I already felt some burning from inside my crotch. I put my hands together, trying to close my snatch. Someone pressed his knee against my stomach and his hand against my throat, as if trying to strangle me.

-Get your hands off!

I was about to choke, I did what he told me to. I spread the lips even wider, I thought I would tear them apart….

-Look she’s all sweat inside! She must be hot now!

They began laughing.

One of them took my clit by two fingers, pinching and fiddling it. My body could no longer obey my sense and a huge wave of orgasm flew over me. I could no longer resist it… I clenched in his hand, pressing it to the clit, rubbing against it. It was like electric current running down my body. I was trying to bring my legs together and press his hand even tighter. He was laughing.

-Look the girl is having fun! Do you like?

-Yes.

I hated them at that moment. But I hated myself even more that them. I hated me for being aroused, for being unable to suspend this arousal, for my great cumming, for bright sensations, for my confession, for my “yes”. I didn’t care what would happen to me. I didn’t care what they would do to me…

I turned into an obedient slut ready for everything. Or maybe it was that desire to feel the orgasm again that made me lose all possible control over my body and forget about morals? I didn’t know. All I knew for sure was that I couldn’t control my body, it was kind of living its own life.

I was lying on the floor looking into the ceiling. I was squeezing my hands between my legs. The tension didn’t release me. I was still aroused. It was extremely difficult not to start fingering myself right in front of their eyes. Damn, what was going on with me?

They gave me my blouse.

-Wipe yourself up!

-Can I go to the bathroom? I wanna pee…

-OK, go.

One of them went out of the room with me.

-What are you waiting for? Go and pee.

-I can’t.

-Yes, you can.

He took me by the neck and made me sit down on the lavatory pan. I was very embarrassed and couldn’t do anything.

-Don’t waste time… You want me to help you?

He was still holding my neck with his hand and pressed on my lower belly. The head of his dick was right in front of my lips. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth, sucking it in. He put his hand on the back of my head, pushing. I was holding his stem with one hand, and fingering myself with the other. I didn’t care about anything in the world. I couldn’t think of anything, my body was overwhelming with arousal. My animal lust took place of my sense and rationality. The dick I was sucking was moving back and forth, like a piston pump, pumping more and more carnality into me.

My tongue was roaming over his shaft and his head, my lips were squeezing the pecker harder and harder. I looked like I was going to suck his bestial flesh out though the prick. To and fro… Sperm spurted into the throat, I was swallowing it quickly, in order not to get choked. He stopped fucking my mouth. Soon the cock became flaccid. But I never stopped caressing it with my tongue. He was still holding his hand on the back of my head.

-Stop it, it’s enough. You’ll have another chance to enjoy it…

I was sitting in the pan. I was exhausted and drained. But the bottom of my belly was still living its own life, waiting for time to release arousal.

-Get in the shower!

I was taking a shower. The water was almost cold. I was freezing, but I didn’t turn off the tap, hoping to wash off not only the dirt of the day but the rest of my arousal as well. Breasts, bottom of my stomach, my lips, my crotch were so hot, that it seemed to me the cold water running down my body got boiled and evaporated reaching the spots.

I heard them call me. I came into the room and sat on the chair. They offered me to drink. I drank some more vodka. They were talking about sex, asking me about my husband, my other lovers I had ever had, about my sexual experiments, and etc. I answered their questions not raising my head, not looking at them, not contemplating over the answers. We drank some more. A hand lay on my hip, caressing it, getting closer to my pubis. I closed my face with my hands and spread my legs wide.

My pussy was ready to impale itself on his fingers. Arousal started pulsing in my body, as if trying to escape it and fall on its knees in front of those assholes and beg them to fuck me. They offered me to drink another shot, thank you. I got tipsy; the world became dim and obscure. I forced myself to get up and go to the room.

They never stopped me. I came up to the mattress and squatted down. I spread my vulva lips with my fingers and looked at my clit with hatred, looked as if I was trying to shame it for the desire, for the arousal that devoured me and aroused the longing to be fucked, and it didn’t matter who would do it and how. Someone pinched me on the shoulder, and I fell on my side. I was in the state of half-consciousness; I didn’t feel anything, safe for the hands feeling up my body, safe for fingers, fucking my snatch and my butt.

Orgasm seized me again. It was like a hot vortex. It made me dizzy. I didn’t feel like ashamed or humiliated… I wanted, wanted to get more… I lost the sense of time, space. All I could feel were their dicks drilling all my holes, their hands feeling me up. Orgasm got way to another orgasm. They were like waves flowing onto the sand and crushing against the rocks. I was fingering myself in those rear moments when they were not ramming into to me, when they had a break.

I was ready to tear myself with my own hands. I was stretching and rubbing my lips, pressing against the clit, pinching it. I was fingering my butt and my pussy simultaneously, feeling their sticky cum flow out of me. I was bucking and trembling. Suddenly I felt someone’s hand on mine, making a fist out of my fingers, and pushing this fist inside my flesh. I felt like I was being torn apart. I felt dull ache between my legs. But it wasn’t the ache I wanted to escape, it was the ache that made me wanna open more and get more of it.

Suddenly I felt my own hand inside me up to the wrist. I felt so filled. The pressure from inside brought about something more that simply an orgasm, it was a fit, an explosion of multiple orgasms. I don’t know if I was crying, or moaning. My heart was ready to jump out of my chest, my body was shaking in convulsions, my every organ, every cell was quivering, it seemed. I felt heavy breathing over me:

-Get up, slowly… Keep your fist in … let’s go, let’s go…

To be continued.......