View Single Post
Old 11-05-2017, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future
Re: No joke. M Looking for free bonking!

Hahaha... Thanks for this thread TS! This must be the funniest thread I have ever seen on SBF.

But in all seriousness, I give you the benefit of the doubt, that you are indeed serious, I salute you.

TS is honest enough to admit he is not good looking, willing to poke fun at himself and most importantly, going for what he wants - a free and consenting bonk. Many of us want that, but how many will openly do so?

Pls YS, really do come back and post when you do hook up with one of our sis here. Nevermind if it took more than 2 years. Results will prove the naysayers wrong.

bumping this thread for you.

Good luck bro!

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.