View Single Post
Old 22-06-2017, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future
Re: >> Hazel is back! >>☺️

I thought I will write the FR again for this lovely lady since it was deleted.

Arranged to meet her a few weeks back. I have not had an FL for a really really like long time. I managed to get the first session for the day. Hotel was new so it was refreshing. I was a little late I remember but she was accommodating. Smiles throughout. She came and brought me to her room. We had a nice conversation, and she managed to break the ice and I proceeded to shower. The session started off nice, slow and sensual. It was very engaging, and it immediately brought me into the mood. Her moans were real, the chemistry was off the charts. That look of 'want' on her face was simply irresistible. She was so wet, and even though she was that wet, she was tight. I am glad she allows me to go slow, no rush, just enjoying it. Seeing her squirm, moan and the flush on her face...I just hope it goes on forever. The built up was electrifying and when I cum, it took every breathe away from me.

Thanks hazel, it was one of the most memorable session I have had. The session too a little longer than expected, but she didn't rush me out. Looking forward to our next meetup.