View Single Post
Old 19-07-2017, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
desmond_c deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Went to Hotel 1001 (aka colloseum) and below is a brief sharing.

Got a contact of the papi, and since he asked me to go and look-see, and I have not been there before, so decided to just try it out.

Once arrived, take a bit of time to find out which is the entrance to the spa (its via the KTV reception). While waiting for the lift, was accompany by 20ish ceweks all locals, some real stunners there. Later i was told these are KTV girls and they cannot go to spa area, different 'service'. Too bad as some is really beautiful and nice body.

Met up Papi Romy for the first time in the spa lounge, immediate realised that the spa setup is much more posh compared to Alexis. The arrangement of the girls sitting is different as well.Here in 1001 most of the girls sit in front, sort of slightly elevated stage, and there's sofa and tables/stools that you can sit and relax while at one glance can check out all the girls. Unlike in Alexis you have to do a 360 degree scanning and hard to do a A-B comparison since they might be sitting in different location.

The airy feeling and the lighting is cool too. Saw few angmoh dancers dancing at the pool but didn't check it out. Not sure how's the pool compared to Alexis as i am not a pool guy.

Now the girls.... There's local, Thai, Vietnam, Uzbeks. Saw quite many hot ones, quality wise somehow i felt is better compared to Alexis (well probably depends on time of days observation might be different) After some consideration i decided on an Uzbek girl name Maya who had a Korean girl look. Might not be the most pretty of them all but somehow click with her.

Have a short chat at the lounge while eating my takoyaki Then proceed to the room. Room was quite interesting, like how the bed was decorated (with 4 pillars and curtain) just don't like that red light that beams their logo onto the bed though.

Well, when you are with a great girl, time just flew by and before I know it the phone rang. She's great! Not that wild type, more of sensual type. Not going to rate as I think its all quite subjective. But for me, I think I will return for her if I have the chance again (leaving Jakarta today)

After the deed, exchange phone number with her, and realised that she is leaving soon and not sure if ever come back Gave her some tips as I really think she's being fantastic and soothes my bad day.

Paid up, give's Papi 200K tips as i think he did a good job, very friendly guy. Left the place around 1am. By the way the girl told me the club there (colosseum) is great, hopefully I will have a chance to visit Jakarta again.

All in all, somehow i felt much confortable in 1001, due to overall environment. Cost wise I think more or less same as Alexis.

Hope this give some insights to the bros wanted to check out different place other than Malioboro and Alexis.

Jakarta is really heaven for guys