View Single Post
Old 20-07-2017, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: F. A. I. T. H. 2

On the verge of collapsing, I set up a group chat in Whatsapp and invited Andy and another close buddy, Andrew.

Titled: Red Dot for Beer

I typed, “Bro, I nid help, can spare some time for mi?”

Andy was the first to reply, “Wa…sound serious. Time?”

“6:30”

“Simi daiji bradda, why so stress? Ok ok…I’ll come,” Andrew replied.

“Ok…@@ you there,” Andy agreed.

“Tx.”

I arrived at the venue 30 minutes before the agreed time and chilled by myself with a tower of their Lime Wheat beer and some finger food to go along.

I kept thinking back and tried to trace the events occurred in the past 4 days. Things seemed to evolve too quickly. From mere friends to threesome buddy to fuck buddy to second wife, the relationship in between had evolved too fast and too good to be true.

Glass after glass of beer, I poured down my throat. Shortly after, the guys arrived.

“Wa simi daiji tao kay?” Andrew asked, giving my shoulder a tight squeeze and added, “What happened now my friend?”

Andrew is another of my good buddy. I know him since secondary as well and we have been close buds ever since. He has always been the matured one in my group since school days because he is two years older than us.

I waved to the waiter and got us more glasses for my two buddies.

“Come, cheers to the troublesome women!”

“Hahaha,” Andy and Andrew laughed as we drank up.

“Can say already or not?” Andy asked impatiently.

“It’s about Kate and Faith la.”

“See! I told you right Kok,” Andy said to Andrew and then added, “I told you it’s about them liao.”

I looked at Andy plainly with my tipsy eyes and said, “You want to tell the story?”

“Ha nah! Let him finish lei,” Andrew said.

“Haha, ok ok you continue.”

So, I went on and told them everything. Every single detail occurred in that short 4 days. Both of them listened in awe and did not believe me at times. To them, these kind of things will never happened but it just did. When I finished my story, their faces were unreadable, looking at each other. Given the same situation, most probably they did not know what to do either.

Andy suddenly burst out laughing, “hahaha, what you waiting for? Say yes la! How many time would you come across these kind of chances?”

“No no no, wait,” Andrew interrupted, “What if it’s a test? Then XM will die cock stand I tell you!”

“What test? Kate did it with them already lei! Please la…this is not a test lo. It’s an invitation to threesome paradise!”

“No no no, something is not right. It’s too…out of this world liao.” Andrew said, standing strong at his point of view.

Both of them went on and I was cast into oblivion. They debated if it was a test to my devotion for Kate. They were like my devil and angel, fighting ever so fiercely in me. As they debated, my phone buzzed. It was a message from Faith.

“Hi baby, wru? So boring. Shall we meet?”

Upon seeing her message, I typed her a very long reply about what Kate had revealed to me and I need to know the truth. However, half way through, I deleted everything. Messaging is misleading. I need to hear her tone and need to know her immediate reactions. I stood up, went to the carpark and gave her a call.

“Hi baby. Miss me ar?” Faith said and giggled.

“Faith, I need you to tell me the truth. Kate told me everything earlier. You almost bought a house and…” I told Faith everything that Kate had just told me and added, “Can you please tell me if Kate’s testing me? If this is some kind of sick joke, it better ends here. I’m too tired to go on. She even told me you could be my second wife. How ridiculous is that?” My tone was very serious and straight.

“No baby. It’s not a test. I really hope to spend my life with you, Kate and baby. I don’t see myself getting married again and…you always have a place in my heart even I was with Shane. It all started after our first time 8 years ago and…I’ve told Kate before and she has been very cool about it. She even joked about it. I don’t think I can have another man in my heart, XM, I love you and I want to be with you!” Faith said and she cried bitterly.

My mind went blank. “Faith has been carrying a torch for me since 8 years ago and Kate knows about it?” I asked myself in my mind and suddenly, everything started to make sense. The fog had been lifted and the sky is once again clear. This was why Kate has been trying to push me to Faith. It was not just for the lust. She wanted me to accept Faith as she knows me too well that only death will make me give up on her and baby. She wants Faith to be part of the family. She wants us to be together, all 3 of us.

“Faith Oh Shi Min…you don’t go anywhere. Pack your stuff, I’m coming to get you now. Wait for me.”

“Ok baby! I’m not going anywhere. Come quick!”

I quickly messaged the guys in the group chat that I had to leave and left the bill to them. After the message, I called Kate as I drove.

“Mama…Faith can come live with us.”

“Yay! Papa, I love you!”

“No, I love you and thank you! I’ll pick you up in awhile. I’m on my way to fetch Faith now. Can ask your parents to take care of baby tonight?”

“Ok! See you later papa!”

After zipping in and out the traffic again, I reached Faith’s house. I looked up and there she was, waving at me frantically from her window.

“I’m here!” I waved and ran to the elevator as fast as my legs could carry me.

I made it just in time to intercept the lift with a teenage couple in it. My heart was pounding furiously in its sac. That mere 10 seconds felt like minutes. I could not wait to reach Faith, my baby, and kept pressing on the button frantically. I might had frightened the girl because she was grabbing the boy’s arm very tightly.

“Faster!” I think I said it out loud.

One floor at a time, I looked at the number on top, counting down the floors, “4……5……6……7…,” I read in my mind.

As the lift reached the magical 8th floor, a familiar figure was standing outside. I pried the door open to aid its speed in opening up, pounced on her and yanked her up.

“You won’t be alone from now on because I’ll be with you for the rest of your life,” I said as I dropped her on her feet, brushed her hair back with my hand, looking into her reddened eyes and I said something I should have said earlier, “I love you baby.”

Upon hearing my confession, Faith burst into tears and wept like a baby while diving into my arms.