Old 10-09-2006, 04:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
oshiri is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Office Struggle II

We started kissing and our hand are all over each other, just like long lost lover. I started undress her zip at her side, (she was wearing a dark blue dress) and pull it up over her and expose her body with purple bra and matching G-string. "Truimph" was the brand and boy it is lacy (huge turn on). We exchange position and she unbutton my shirt and unzip my pants.

The G-string was wet, very wet. In fact, it FUCKING WET!!! Huge surprise was installed for me when I remove the G-string, she had done a brazilian wax!! Smooth, watery and clearly inviting!

Time was not wasted, the bra went off faster than the rocket. I was sucking her breast like a new born baby hungerly for milk and she was scratching my body and give out a soft moan just like a demure OL. I moved my hand downward to feel the "used to exist" forest and bloody hell! It is fucking smoothly and "it" bite my finger! Ouch!

At this point time, I was super turn on and waste no time and went in and out. She wanted deep and I mean real deep!!! Each thrust was met with moan of approval and each withdrawal was met with scratch! (My back was real red at the end of the session).

Uncontrolable, I came within 2 minutes flat! Pre-mature ejectualtion just like my first fuck!! She was clearly disappointed and I too was blaming myself for cumming too fast. But the truth is that, my brother is still erecting which mean still remain the size but soften and still have the urge.

So this time, I finger fuck her first when reloading took place. Within 1 minute, loading was completed and I was again during the deep thrust and much longer and faster paced. At one time, I saw her shiver and I know that she has cum! But I don't slow down as I always love to see my women reaching their climax! I was determined to give her a mother of all ogasm! I went fast with deep thrust and harder strength. We did not change pattern or other thing. This time round, she came with a super loud moan and pinch both my thight and scream "Oh god!". I too came with I heard her, It was too much for me when I hear this...

Till date, she had been my best fuck partner and I really missed that. And that was when I realised that she was the best dream lover that I want. And this is all that had happened. Sigh.....