View Single Post
Old 19-11-2017, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How do you break up with your fuck buddy?

sex with this malay girl was great - she gave mind blowing BJ with her seductive look and voice. When she is on top, she really know how to "grind" my dick and squeeze her pussy until I had a hard time hold on to my cum. I even used de-sanitizer to numb my dick, and distract myself by thinking of my mum to delay cumming.

She can easily get angry if I cum before her or not fucking her hard enough. I feel like becoming her sex slave, she will continue to ride on me after i cum and extract every single drop out of my balls. Luckily my dick can stay hard for a long time, to give her enough satisfaction.

She even offered RAW and let me cum in pussy, she said she wont hold my responsibility if she ever become pregnant. However, my concern is that she is also meeting other angmo and offer them RAW, I am more worried about getting STD than anything else. We broke up for a few years while I outstation oversea.

Lesson Learnt : Becareful if your FB has really high sex drive, she may be fucking other guys behind your back. Something to consider if you want to do RAW.