Thread: Product Tester
View Single Post
Old 29-11-2017, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Product Tester

We swam a while longer and then got out and put our suits back on. I think none of us wanted to push things too far. We made supper on the BBQ and just sat and talked as we listened to some of Ron’s rare, selected recordings. There was no discomfort between us, just close friends enjoying an evening together.

Ron was still in his swimsuit and sandals when he got up to leave that night. 

“Just a minute,” Gina said, “I’ve got something for you to take home.” She ran down the hall to our room as Ron and I continued to talk.

A minute later she walked back up to us stark naked. “I thought you might like a fresh memory to use in bed tonight. That, and a nice big naked hug.”

He was overjoyed and jumped at the opportunity, pressing her tits hard up against his shirtless chest. Then, realizing what he’d done, he kissed her on the cheek. 

“I still can’t believe this,” He shook his head and smiled at both of us, then he left.

That night in bed, Gina and I relived every detail of the afternoon as we talked and watched each other masturbate.

“So, what happens now?” I asked her, running my hand slowly up and down my shaft.

“I don’t know. I love what happened and I definitely want to repeat it, but it’s a little frightening,” she said. “We’re baring so much emotion and desire with him. I can’t help feeling this could be dangerous, and that maybe we’re taking advantage of him.”

“I see what you mean. Things could easily get out of control. He does have real affection for you. But as for taking advantage of him, there’s no way he’s getting into your pussy. Maybe if you gave him a hand job or something?”

“MMmm, I’d like that, but that starts us a slippery slope,” she said. “Naked show today, hand-job tomorrow, then a blowjob…”

“OK, OK, I get it. Maybe we talk to him then, see what he thinks?

"Yeah, that’s the only real way to figure this out. Boy, that sure was a mood killer.”

I let go of my cock and cupped her breast. We kissed deeply as she felt for my cock and wrapped her fingers around the shaft.

“That’s better. Now get down between my legs and make yourself useful,” she ordered. “I want to feel that talented mouth make me cum.”

I did as I was told and delivered a solid 'Richter 9’ climax. Then I pounded her velvety pussy, late into the night.

The following weekend Ron was due to drop by again for dinner. Gina and I hadn’t talked much more over the week, so neither of us really knew what might happen next. 

Shortly after noon, Ron pulled into our driveway then pulled a box out of his car. Normally, be brought treats and selected recordings that he grudgingly played on my sub-standard system. Today, there were a few other things in the box as well, one of them being a Polaroid camera.

“What’s this for?” Gina asked.

“Well… I was kind of hoping to take some shots of you later. You know, to help me at home… when I’m alone?”

She looked further into the box and was flabbergasted. There were also a few sex toys in there, dildos, vibrators and butt plugs. 

“RICK!!” she called out to me.

“What’s up?” I said entering the room.

“Remember our conversation last week? Well, I think we got it all wrong. It may be the other way around,” she said.

“What do you mean, were you talking about me? Have I done something wrong? Ron began to jabber.

I looked in the box and had to smile. "Are you serious man? I mean, look at all this shit. Were you seriously expecting to take pictures of Gina using this? You know, I’ve never seen her do stuff like that, and you sure as hell aren’t beating me to it!”

Ron became all flustered and upset. “Hey, man, please, let me explain, it’s not like that. Well… maybe a little… but let me explain.”

Now you need to understand that this was RON. Remember, the perpetually stoned hippie from the sixties? He started explaining from the beginning.