View Single Post
Old 07-04-2018, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Don’t know leh...just don’t really click with them

Still prefer Chinese and Nihonjin

That’s the problem when customers beCum friends

On TOP of that...these regulars are also frequent bonkers

I don’t think okt wanna offend them
Friend is friend, business is business.

If 4 or 5 friends affect my business, I will nicely tell these "friends" to please be a good buddy and stop scaring away my customers by sitting there all day every day...

I have had friends like that before, they are fun to chit chat and talk cock with once in a while but they are not beneficial to my financial pursuits.

After a while, I have to nicely tell them to fuck off.

My bank account and providing well for my family is more important than these "friends".

I do regularly visit some houses in geylang, and I also know how to "zi dong" and move to a more quiet corner so that I do not get in the way of other customers coming in to view the girls etc.

Last edited by BronzeGod; 07-04-2018 at 01:17 AM.