View Single Post
Old 09-05-2018, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
I was simply joking with you, and pointing out that, from some perspective, less people is better.
No problem. I can take jokes.

Less people not necessarily be mth of ramadhan. Even on weekends less tamu too. Less tamu definitely to our advantage. But veteran or old bird would know that cewek from farmhouse down too cos most of the ang pai and syt would have balik kamp days before ramadhan sets in. Left over would be those average looking one. If u dont mind those cmi type then of course i would agree its an opportunity for u to monger during the holy month of ramadhan.

Other reasons include cewek need to go back joint early next morning. Some stay put in room till next morning. Some of them fast too. Hmm.....Some would be asking for extra money cos they need to sent to kamp for id fitri etc etc. Again if u dont mind above factors then should be ok for u to monger mth of ramadhan.

Thank you

Last edited by nitecrawllerr; 09-05-2018 at 10:19 PM.