View Single Post
Old 20-05-2018, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

Adventure #12: Wife's JC Classmates Meetup

My wife, J, will always have her annual JC classmates meetup at every end of the year, even before we were married. So as usual, she went for her annual meetup but the only difference is that this time around was the first time after we were married.

It was a Saturday late afternoon as usual. She was getting dressed up and getting ready to go for the meetup. I was admiring and watching her dress up. She wore a pair of black bra, with bit of glitter studs, and my favourite pair of pink gstrings inside. Then she changed into a one piece v neck short dress. Simple yet sexy enough to show her figure.

I can't stand it, went over and give her cup D breasts some fondling from behind. Then I slipped my hand under her dress, pull her gstrings aside and stroke up and down along her pussy. "Wear so sexy for ex classmates meetup? Who can tahan you this sex bomb. Some more my favourite piece of gstring." I whispered into her ears and pressed my hard-on on her butt.

"Ah...tsk... ah.. baby.. stop.. ah..It.. aiya.. tsk. Just a normal dress what, for a normal meetup only. Don't make me already. I am already ready to go out." Wife pushed my hands away impatiently. "Later tonight when back then we see how ok?" She said. With that, she heads out.

Brief introduction about her clique. It was a small group consisting of 4 guys and 2 girls. They used to be from the same tracks and field team of runners. Let's just name the guys A, B, C and D.

Fast forward, I settled my own dinner, enjoyed a bottle of red wine over some movies in the living room while waiting for her. End up fell asleep. By the time I woke up, it was past already 0130hrs. I checked my handphone, no whatsapp messages from her. Decided to give her a call and some one on the other line pick up.

"Hello, I am J husband. May I know who is this on the line?" I asked.

"Err.. ah.. hi.... ah. I am.. ah.. D.. J classmate. We were drinking and J got ah.. drunk. I was ah.. trying.. to ah.. find out.. her.. address. Err..luckily.. ah...you called.." D replied nervously.