View Single Post
Old 20-05-2018, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1919 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_81 View Post
Adventure #12: Wife's JC Classmates Meetup

It was a Saturday late afternoon as usual. She was getting dressed up and getting ready to go for the meetup. I was admiring and watching her dress up. She wore a pair of black bra, with bit of glitter studs, and my favourite pair of pink gstrings inside. Then she changed into a one piece v neck short dress. Simple yet sexy enough to show her figure.

I can't stand it, went over and give her cup D breasts some fondling from behind. Then I slipped my hand under her dress, pull her gstrings aside and stroke up and down along her pussy. "Wear so sexy for ex classmates meetup? Who can tahan you this sex bomb. Some more my favourite piece of gstring." I whispered into her ears and pressed my hard-on on her butt.

"Ah...tsk... ah.. baby.. stop.. ah..It.. aiya.. tsk. Just a normal dress what, for a normal meetup only. Don't make me already. I am already ready to go out." Wife pushed my hands away impatiently. "Later tonight when back then we see how ok?" She said. With that, she heads out.
Oh, wat an erotic bedroom changing scene ...not sure if rite or not...my take is gals going out & wearing a sexy pair of bra & g-string panties wants to feel sexy, & intends to tease & be notti wif guys later at the function if they can ...u oso notti lah YRH, did tat to her

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_81 View Post
I took over from D and thanked him for sending wife back. D took his leave while I rested my wife on the bed.

Right in front of me was a sexy young lady in her late 20s drunk. How can any guy resist that? I decided to check it out.

I lifted up her dress and got a shock of my life. She is not wearing her gstring anymore. I searched her handbag and found a pair of wet sticky pink gstring stuffed inside. "What the fuck is happening? Isn't this supposed to be a normal meetup?" All these questions started to fill my mind.

I bent over and take a sniff at her pussy. It smelt familiar, like the smell of sex and rubber. Inserted my finger inside and further confirmed my suspicion. It was very wet and looked used. "Fucking horny girl. Since you like it, I shall give it to you." I thought as I inserted another finger and started to finger fuck her.

"Ahhhhhh...hmmm.. 不要了.. ahh.. stop ahhhhh please.. 我 ahh 要回ahhh.. ahh 家.. cannot.. ahh... I ... am .. ahhh.. married.. ahh... 老公... ah.. waiting. Ahh.. please.. D.. ahh.." Wife moaned loudly, thinking I am D.

"Ahhh.. .. 不可以ahh.. ahh.. please .. no.. .ahh..ahh..not....ahh.. again. Not.. ahh.. there.. no.. ahhh.." Wife moaned with a bit of resistance. Deep inside, I am thinking what she meant by not again? Did they really fuck? Can't stand that thought.

"Sorry.. 我忍不住.. you are too sexy.. such a horny sexy girl. Your wet chee bye is too tempting already. It's ok.. your husband won't know. Let's finish it then I send you back" I played along and quicken my strokes.

"快点.. ah..ahhh..来了..ahh..ah..fuckk.. ahh.. cumming.. ahh. Fuck.. ahh.faster.. ahh ahh ahhh.. " wife cummed with her pussy clenching my dick hard while I finish off inside her. I cleaned both of us a bit, left her to sleep on the bed in the same attire and slept next to her. I am waiting to hear what is her explanation when she wakes up the next day..
Yes, notti hotwives r lidat ...they like to fantasize being fucked by another guy they fancy while actually having sex wif their own husbands...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor