Bruce-Sg

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power:
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by decadentboy View Post
gf used to drive. Did it in the car at Changi beach, East Coast, outside her house car park. Multiple times in HDB stairway but she don't like it there, so it is always very rush. The best time at the HDB was right outside the lift lobby at midnight. SUPER Mad rush. On one of my birthdays, she pulled me into Handicap Toilet in Novena Sq. Weekdays do not have anyone knocking, rather quiet. 1 session followed by round 2 back home. Also did it at the back of the marina square flyover where people stayed to take pictures of fireworks. Had a matress to do it for almost an hour over - 2 rounds. She tried to do me on a bus before she had the car, taking off her panties and smile at me, I rejected that time and she was mad. Did it in her school ECA room when I was picking her up on one of the weekends, one of her friend who got to know about it (heard my gf screaming) approached her and ask her if she can share me.... too bad she said no.

The most exciting was when she was working in one of the stores in PlazaSing. She was to lock the place up at the end of the day. We did it in the store with the lights switched off while there are still people walking around outside the store. Simply do not care at that point of time. Later found out that there are security camera in the store. I guess no one really checked the tapes.

Dangerous to have stored sperms.
pretty cool huh
in school ECA room ?! I think it can only be poly.