View Single Post
Old 04-08-2018, 04:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Keepers : A mix of various flavors .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ppsnh View Post
Will read this weekend. Something for a change. Thanks!
Thanks bro for showing interest in the comic shared .

Some of these XXX comics are actually good and interesting to read depending on the story plot is it well written and one most important is the depending on the render which comes with the comic/story , if the artwork on the story character is of poorly rendered , it may breaks the story / comics , because these X comic must have that elements to aroused the reader , if reading these X comics doesn't aroused us , what's the point wasting time reading right ?

I hope the shared XXX comic able to do the job to helps you over the weekend .
Enjoy the PDF reading .

After this , i will share some more X comics here after i had locate the files and upload it .

Stay tune

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4