View Single Post
Old 11-11-2018, 06:00 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108569 / Power: 54
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil0103 View Post
Use Traveloka app on the phone as they have good deals popping up. and by far the cheapest for booking hotels or flights to and from Indonesia.
Nice share
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkbread View Post
Quick hotel FR on my 2D1N stay at Aston Batam Hotel.

I booked a Premier room via the hotel website, cheapest that I could find online at 901k. Only chose that as it was a big room with balcony, total space 40sqm.

Disappointed with quite a number of things. Firstly, couldn't get early check in. I had my driver help call the hotel. So no early check in, fine. I went for a movie with my lady and went back to check in at 3pm. Arrived at lobby, went through the paperwork and stuff, then front desk lady told me still have to wait for housekeeping to confirm the room is ready. Poor efficiency I feel, considering check in time is at 2pm and there was no late check out available unless pay 50% room rate or more, depending on how late you check out after 12pm.

Finally got room at 3.30pm. Went up to the apartment side of the hotel, slightly further away compared to the hotel side. Quite disappointed that all their apartment side rooms are non smoking. 2juta fine if caught stated clearly on check in paperwork. Lucky there was a balcony.

Room aircon wasn't very cold, its those single blower unit in room, and when I looked outside the room corridor, turns out it's those split unit types.
m were better, but no balcony.

Still think of going to stay here for my next trip. Like that i think can forget it liao. Thanks and nice share.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily