View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 22
keano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My ever first real life story here, a Happening IrC date lol

As continue...fast forward to 9th of August! The last national day celebrated at our evergreen National Stadium..oh i got fond memories of that..anyway..

I forgot to intro her, her name is Gina

We met at a mall around the west in the evening around 5pm. Well i got few experiences of meeting IRc people before and the feeling were the same. Nervous, afraid, high and well..in high hopes! haa

Whe I saw her, i was shocked. Her looks was certainly different from her display picture on msn. Avg looking, abit on e plump side and yes her boobs are D-cupper!! WEll standing beside her, i was like xiao di di..ha..wth, since already here, meet her lah! Never jio a D cupper girl before anyway heh

We went to buy the tickets for the movie, I don't remember what movie is that! then dinner at shopping centre food court and it was a dinner of much slient around us. Luckily there was the opening of the NDP on the tv screen in the food court to keep us in conversation. During the dinner, we chatted. ooo, her voice is sweet but too bad her looks jus avg.

Anyway she was wearing a sprag and shorts. wee, her 34D cupper were like trying their best to spill out from her chest and well I was trying not to look..After the dinner..

We drifted around west mall after the meal as there was 30mins more to the movie. During the walk, i was thinking of the ways of making her to have funz with me . Going thru all the ways, and i think the best way is during the movie. At this moment of time, both of us not all comfortable with each other..maybe subconcious of me, i cannot behave normally next to a D cup girl! haaha

Now to the funz part --> the movie ~~

At the movie, there were fewer than 20 people. Guess all the people either watching fireworks or slack at home.

We seated at the back rows of the cinema. Since there is a couple of minutes till the movie started, i started to look around. There are couple seats right behind us and well its empty! And there are only that few people around, i suggested to her why not we move to the couple seats as it will be more comfortable. She agreed!! Step one is a success!

During the movie, i was unable to concentrate on e scenes. Either keep looking at her lokang as I am taller than her or talking to her. yumm, i feel like massage her boobs man..e devils horns appeared. Seating next to a girl with D cupper in sprag and shorts was hard not to be a devil..

The temperature was ok but getting to the middle it was suddenly cold. Of course gentleman of me, I asked her whether is she ok about the cold. She say yeah, still can do. argghh..Why didn't she reply e opposite! lol

Don't care, have to be thick skin ! Already asked her twice on how is she feeling now, cold? she replied abit. So asking the 4th time, she say yeah cold now.

Meanwhile subconsciously of me again, i was struggling within myself. How should i put forward the qn. Which is, can i have my arms around you since you are cold? After a great fight, i won over my self concious. I asked her. She agreed. hee

Here comes the hot part. Oh yeah, i know she is abit on e plump side, avg looking but well..she got big boobs man. An option i never had before. I was horny when i met her, thinking of how am i going to play with her. Hence i told myself, i have to ask the qn else i wasted the time on her.