View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 22
keano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My ever first real life story here, a Happening IrC date lol

Hope you guys enjoying the foreplay part, now to the --> high scenes, yeah all the words i slowly typed out are true ok!

Pulling her towards me and my left arm around her. I could see her lokang, damn deep lor! And of cos her breasts, half cupped by her bra. hee

Oohhhh, i was well, high. Now not interested in the movie lah, more incline in my own movie! haha

Then using my left hand to rub her shoulder, making her warm and sometimes i used my right hand, moving across her chest to warm her shoulder. Its seem like im hugging her now. As we were in the couples seats and that situated right at the back of the cinema, nobody can see us!!

This happened a few times, and i accidently brushing her breasts. After a few times, sensing she did not resist this. I asked her, is this ok for you. She replied ok. ( implying, my rubbing of warmth on u is ok? ) hehe

I asked her, are you scare of tickle? she say yes, and i tickle her waist without hesitation. She squrism, and say don't. As i tickling her using my left arm, which was across her back now, i used my right palm to feel her breasts.

The feeling of touching a 34D was awesome man! Pressing abit and holding onto her right breast and at the same time tickling her..she was enjoying..and at this particular moment, i knew i had her in my hand tonite.

A few moments later, i held her face and looking into her eyes. Still no resistance, i inched my face to her and kissed her.

A few muackz and we frenched. I try to concentrate on frenching her as i know girls can get high on kisses. She was just avg in her frenching, maybe due to her short togue. Getting the mood, both of us frenched for a long, i slowly eased my hand into her sprag, to her breasts. Can feel she was abit of hesitation of that and she back off.

But i don't really care, i already asked that qn, kissed her and well..i need her breasts. So intead of inside, i have to play outside. lan lan! Gropled it, ohh it was big. Slowly squezzing on one of it, i felt she like it too. On kissing her and massaging her breasts, i began to get high with the help of the movie and couple seat. The feeling of massaging a big breasts was hard man, my palm unable to fill her breasts at all, not like B or C. omg, she is a horny bitch! haha

Continue later~