View Single Post
Old 18-01-2007, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by casannova03 View Post
2.) True Love?

As one bro here was pondering if his gf really loves him, all i can say , like what bro singviet had mentioned is that time will tell. Do not be too quick to make a judgement especially when you do not know each other well enough. Spend more time with her and find out what kind of a person she relly is.
But i would like to think that most gals are in fact savers of money than spenders.(P.S Bro Singviet what say you on this??) Anyway, here i end with my fav. quote for this paragraph: Love Does not Measures; It just Gives!

3.) Loyal??

Yes!! Absolutely!! Once a Vietnamese gal alls for you, boy you are the luckiest man on earth. to avoid sounding stereotypical, i would say that the Majority of them are very loyal. I have seen many gals who stopped working completely or have made many sacrifices just so that they can be with the man they love. And Yes, they do expect undivided loyalty from their other half cos they will feel damn hurt if they found out their partners cheating!!! its a crime punishable by Death!! haha no la but u see my point right?

One think i found quite common amongst vietnamese girls is that they tend to keep damn quiet and ignore when they are angry with you. well, i dunno but it seems that they expect you to be able to figure out why they are angry and so make apologies to them. This is one thing that i have been trying to change in my wife cos sometimes i REALLY dunno what i have done and she will keep quiet even whwn i keep asking her. hmmmm anyone bros face similar situation when ur other half is angry with you???

i do agree with bro casannova03 that vietnamese gals are savers. Let me elaborate on this a bit. The thing about vietnamese gals is that you need to convince her that you are the MAN she loves totally. This may take a bit of time and lots of patience and understanding. I will recommend bros to COMMUNICATE well with your vietnamese spouse. TALK to them regularly and let them UNDERSTAND the hardships you go thru at work to bring the bread home. Also bring her to Singapore to see how hard singaporeans work to earn a living. She will understand thru time.

Once she's convince that you are the MAN she loves, she will be LOYAL and do anything for you. She will think for you and try to save for you. This is what i am going thru now. My wife knows that life in Singapore is not easy and she saves for the kids and me. Caring and understanding.

I do understand that man tend to wonder off track often. But do keep it from your vietnamese spouse. And DO NOT tackle any other vietnamese gals that she knows. Vietnamese gals are good gossipers. Before you know it, she's already sick of your actions. They expect you to be loyal as what they are loyal to you. As what Bro casannova03 had said, they will keep very quiet when angry. Do not pressure them to tell you what's wrong immediately. Give them some time, maybe 30 mins, and they will tell you. make them laugh and they will be good again.

Again, i am not stereotyping anybody. if you think your vietnamese spouse is different, do share with other bros here. We are very eager to hear something different