View Single Post
Old 17-01-2019, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Geylang Wanderer

0866g G15

I quite like her looks, like a pretty sales girl in bangkok selling clothes, shes got that decent look. In the room i was also surprised by her height, she is very petite and quite slim too. Small boobs with nice rounded ass, juz abit of tummy. For those who like small size petite girls, she might interest you.

Service wise..... Cbj..... Average service lah. If service is important to you then u will be disappointed.

Sex.... Quite tight. Her riding is lousy, doggie also i think her spine hurt or wad, cannot get a good bang in doggie. Lying doggie was very good tho. The roundess of her ass gave a great cushion and she is quite tight so the feeling is enjoyable.....i rode her till i came. She is patient and provided a enjoyable ride for me. After cumming i laid on top of her for awhile to relax.

Attitude.... I feel she is ok.... More genuine feel and kinda friendly. Overall she gave me a feeling of having sex with a pretty young adult. She is quite pretty, petite size small boobs nice ass, can speak chinese, service is average, attitude is ok and sex is good enough, lying doggie with her is shuang

I left satisfied.

Last edited by GeylangWanderer; 17-01-2019 at 11:17 PM.