View Single Post
Old 26-03-2019, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 14
boymatang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyboymatang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Was over at AirForceOne last night, spent about 4hrs there. The drive from Alabang is about 20min or less with SkyWay and 40minutes min on regular roads.

Arrived at about 11pm, there’s only one entrance. Which splits into two, KTV and spa. Obviously went to spa first, down the escalator walked to the counter. Being first time I asked for business class room. Lady said pick girl first, aquarium behind the counter on the left. Easily there were about 40 girls, I pick one then went to the counter. Paid PHP2500 for room then the guy took me to the room. On the way the guy said it’s 1hrs45min, after finish pay girl PHP2000.

Girl look ok quite pretty, a bit chubby with boobs. Did small talk while she undressed me, ask me brush teeth and showered me. After that she asked sex first or massage... tip for bros who want to do 2 rounds I suggest sex first. The girl I took quite good at getting me hard during normal massage which was surprisingly good. Sadly no BBBJ, but pretty good CBJ. No dfk & daty also, FJ was great she got damn good pussy had to pull out to calm myself and I was using 0.02. But damn shiok fucking her, cannot last one pussy became so tight I cum. Tried second round but too tired.

Girl scold me cause she want more, and said next time fuck first massage then fuck again. I’m not sure if only her but she damn hygienic, use rubbing alcohol to clean hand and proper wet wipe to clean dick. GFE pretty good, like to make jokes and make you feel relaxed. Since I went 2 round damage was PHP4000. If any interested she is No.30 or name Vans, she said some girls do BBBJ and DFK but have to tip.