View Single Post
Old 31-03-2019, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 13
Coolicedtea is one of the Best!Coolicedtea is one of the Best!Coolicedtea is one of the Best!
Re: Making the Wife Fantasy Reality

Deb opened the door and I heard Roy saying good evening to his boss.

I saw a boy, about 1.75m tall walked into the room with Deb. He had good built and was quite good looking.

They sat on opposite ends of the desk and started going though their presentation deck. When they spoke, I could tell that Roy was a little nervous. Perhaps because he was alone with his hot female boss in a hotel room. Perhaps because Deb was in a night gown. Although he was green, surely he must realise it was not so appropriate to be discussing work in a female colleague's hotel room, with her in a night gown! Or maybe he was too inexperienced to know what is inappropriate or not?

They were talking about work and the content of the deck for about 15 minutes when Deb suddenly said "what are you looking at?"

"Nothing Mrs Loo... nothing..." was Roy's sheepish reply. He had been caught staring down Deb's night gown downblouse for sure!

Deb straightened in her chair, which made her erected nipples stand out on the thin fabric of her gown. "Oh shit... I forgot to wear a bra... I'm so sorry... usually I don't wear a bra when I change down..."

"No no... I'm sorry... I shouldn't have looked" Roy was almost stammering, but he was relieved Deb was not mad.

"Nevermind... not your fault... let's finish this..." Deb said nonchalantly and went on with the slides. She did not make any attempt to cover up and her nipples were still protruding from her gown.

They finished the discussion in the next 5 minutes but it was obvious Roy was getting nervous and distracted.

"Alright done!" Deb said.

"Yes! I'll go back now? So you can rest?"

"Ok..." Deb said.

As Roy stood and up turned around, Deb called out "Roy... sit down..." in a somewhat firm voice.

Roy froze before sitting down. He must be feeling quite nervous and did not know what to expect.

Deb leaned forward and said "I heard from the grapevine what you said about me..."

"errr... I'm not sure what you heard, Mrs Loo"

"What were you looking at just now"

"Nothing... nothing... I'm sorry Mrs Loo..."

"No... I'm not asking you to be sorry. I'm asking you what were you looking at? Tell me, or you'll really be sorry!" Deb was being very cheeky.

"Because of what you're wearing... I can't help looking... looking.. at your chest..."

"My boobs you mean?"

"... yes..."

At this point, Deb leaned forward a little, giving Roy an eyeful. But now he was scared, and averted his gaze.

"Roy... "

"Yes Mrs Loo..."

"Look at me..."

Deb slipped one of the straps of her gown off the shoulders and let it slide off, revealing half her left boob. I could almost see a bit of her nipple.

There was a deathly silence.

"Whatever happens here in KL, stays in KL, ok?" Deb whispered.

Roy was frozen.