View Single Post
Old 20-05-2019, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 9
lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of
Re: Has anyone got Vasectomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovelife.now View Post
How much time it took? How expensive (foreigner here) and whats the recovery period? Any reliable doctors?
I had the done, but not in Singapore, so I cant help with the costs or legalities around getting it done here, though it should be below 2000 dollars from what I ve heard around here.

From a procedure point of view - it was a pre-check up (pre-op checkup), the procedure itself didnt take more than 30m. At some points rather uncomfortable - when they pull on your tubes, it feels like someone is pulling your guts out. Stitching is not fun either, but all in all, I had dentist visits that were more uncomfortable than this. I was able to drive myself home before the real discomfort started. First day with an ice pack on your balls, first few days a bit uncomfortable to walk when you accidently yank the stitches. After a week my balls were literally blue like Papa Smurfs would have been. After 2 weeks I was back in business At that point its actually encouraged in order to "shoot out" whatever live sperm is left alive. After a month you should be sterile and should theoretically check if it was successful - just in case.

Last edited by lucuher; 20-05-2019 at 07:15 PM.