View Single Post
Old 22-06-2019, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 13
arl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotaryshooter View Post
Last night was super embarrassing but yet damn turned on!!

At 313. Level 3. There is a shop selling bra and lingerie. My wife told me to find here there after I parked my car.

So I walked in there and told the sales person my wife is inside. Waited for about 1-2 mins near the changing room (curtain type) and then called out‘Dear....are u inside?’

‘Yes’...came the reply

So I put my head into the curtain and OMGGGGGGGGG.

IT IS NOT MY WIFE!!!!

She was changing out of the bra and I freaking saw everything and she really damn pretty with nice body.

I damn kancheong and put my head out immediately said ‘I am so so sorry. I thought it was my wife and you answered!!!’

She said very calmly ‘wait there’ and she came out shortly.

I thought ‘oh dear. I’m dead’. My balls shrunk and I really perspired. The salesperson also perspired.

The lady came out and said ‘I’m sure it’s an accident and you didn’t mean it because you asked and I answered. I thought it was my husband as well. Let’s forget it’

She walked out without buying and I stood there totally embarrassed.

My wife came in a while later as she was in uniqlo buying some stuff.

Nothing was mentioned.

That scene is now replaying in my mind all the time.

it is ok bro, shit happens for good if u would have made your move further :P I was in KPO yesterday too.