View Single Post
Old 23-06-2019, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 15
rotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Omg bro !!...envy you ..can imagine the excitement you are feeling within you ..yours is another 1 in a million chance of seeing another guy's wife naked on the top so accidentally and unexpectedly like striking TOTO 1st prize ..haha...why u guys so lucky ahh ??...next time please jio me there to shop with you and yr wifey ...haha...

she must be one of those few rare young notti wifeys out there shopping, if i m not wrong, not embarassed to be seen naked by another man not her husband... hehe...it's damn steamy to know that the ones involved always "tee gong" to each other after such embarrassing situations happens between themselves ..hehe..i believe if your wife knows you hv seen another woman naked i m sure she will be jealous...haha
I damn scared at that point of time that the lady might turn on me and report police but she was also embarrassed by the fact that we both knew it was an honest mistake.

But she really was a stunner. V good bod and not those bahcai type. Can tell she goes to the gym.

I got lucky 2 times in 5 mins. Thank god!!!!