View Single Post
Old 23-06-2019, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 602 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19079 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotaryshooter View Post
Last night was super embarrassing but yet damn turned on!!

At 313. Level 3. There is a shop selling bra and lingerie. My wife told me to find here there after I parked my car.

So I walked in there and told the sales person my wife is inside. Waited for about 1-2 mins near the changing room (curtain type) and then called out‘Dear....are u inside?’

‘Yes’...came the reply

So I put my head into the curtain and OMGGGGGGGGG.

IT IS NOT MY WIFE!!!!

She was changing out of the bra and I freaking saw everything and she really damn pretty with nice body.

I damn kancheong and put my head out immediately said ‘I am so so sorry. I thought it was my wife and you answered!!!’

She said very calmly ‘wait there’ and she came out shortly.

I thought ‘oh dear. I’m dead’. My balls shrunk and I really perspired. The salesperson also perspired.

The lady came out and said ‘I’m sure it’s an accident and you didn’t mean it because you asked and I answered. I thought it was my husband as well. Let’s forget it’

She walked out without buying and I stood there totally embarrassed.

My wife came in a while later as she was in uniqlo buying some stuff.

Nothing was mentioned.

That scene is now replaying in my mind all the time.
wow.. really sexciting but at e same time really ball shrink moment for u bro.