View Single Post
Old 24-06-2019, 07:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1919 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoofdeek View Post
Was at NTUC Finest at east side area earlier this evening and browsing aimlessly while waiting for a friend, was walking past an aisle and saw a young pony-tailed mummy with a baby pram. She was bending over and so decided peer closer but as luck would have it, she stopped bending over when I was pretending to look at instant noodles. But consider my boner stirred.

So I walked past her and was about to exit the aisle when a very petite young Milf walked in, she was carrying her baby in her arms facing her. And I'm not sure if was accidental or not, her perky right boob was flashing right at me just as I turned and was about to smile at her.

I think she saw me startled a little. Those fair round tit with light brown nipple. I was caught off guard to be honest and my bulge was forming obviously and she would have saw it.

I didn't snipe in case those of you are wondering, I'm just not a sniper and have no interest to snipe. But my mind and heart was racing, did she knowingly flashed her boob to me, I was the only one who could view it, the other young mummy was not facing us.

Maybe she was breastfeeding on the go, I thought. Maybe her baby pulled her top down and she was unaware of her exposed boob, should I informed her? She was obviously bra-less.

I pretended to look around at the instant noodles, still deciding what to do. Just as I was about to take another peek, I heard her talking, and her hubby walked in. Damn it. There goes my chance, so I decided not to perv further.

Shortly after, she left the aisle and I glanced around and saw her hubby at the payment counter but could not locate her, was thinking of tailing them but my friend had already reached.

What an adrenaline rush though. First time such incident happened to me. If it indeed was intentional, it kinda remind me of Mr & Mrs Ow, it's the kind of thing I imagined them to do. Still bummed I could not catch a second look. That full view of her right boob and that pretty face is still fresh in my memory.
Omg !!...can't believe it tat there's yet another notti young MILF mummy here flashing her sexy boobs n tits for this lucky bro to see ...hehe...thanks for sharing bro

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor