Thread: Jalan Molek
View Single Post
Old 30-07-2019, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 14
newbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
Ya, this house alot of rivalry and politics between the girls. My own encounter is I used to be a regular of G1 from last year. After a few months of rtf then she allowed me to raw. However I got a little bored of her. Then I heard from my friends G7 is very easy to raw. So I just tried loh. True enough first visit she just rode me without CD le. But die la, when I coming out kana seen by G1. Face damn black. Next visit to G1 she insist on CD liao. No matter how I try to coax and make up to her she cannot let me raw liao. Then after they left, the exact same thing happen with G9 and G18. G9 saw me took G18. Next visit with G9 she damn jealous le. Used to let me raw cum in ass or pussy. That visit she also die die make me wear CD (after some coaxing next visit business as usual la ). Morale of the story is at JM14, unless you want to give up specials with a certain girl you built up rapport with, don't let her see you take other girls. At least not someone she don't like.
Which house is this? went to h14 to look for G7, OKT told me want find her must take aeroplane go thailand. Before that no sound she leaving. Not sure is it cos fail medical. Be careful bro.