View Single Post
Old 22-03-2007, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Pino's Pub in JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by fucker101 View Post
I not take it out my didi, i just let it inside and i hug her and french again. may be after 5 minutes she clean it up. and she told me that, that is not good in Philipines if we take bath after job. so there is no bath after FJ.

DATY: YES (My 1st time on a Pino)

For those whose like to invite me go to this pub, just let me know ok. actually i dunno how to pm, can anyone teach me?
I also heard of the saying that you shouldn't bathe or wash your didi for at least 1 to 2 hours after you had ejaculated to avoid 'catching wind'

Congratulations for your 1st DATY on a Pino gal ! How was the taste ? You shouldn't wash your mouth for at least 24 hours after doing DATY

To PM someboy juck 'click' on that person's nick and then 'click' on the "Send a private message to ........ "