Thread: Jalan Molek
View Single Post
Old 17-12-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1077 / Power: 16
gcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud of
Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormz View Post
Anyway, in case anyone is curious, i went saw G11.
G11 is the same G11.
Looks like chinese local girl, D cup enhanced.
Not very tall, speaks with a pretty good English accent, not a lot of words one.
Hi Bro Storm. Actually i think you are not alone in this if u felt confused and saw ppl posting abt girl 11. I recall going on 14 November wanting to book her for double session after i had a delightful 1-2 sessions with her previously. On that fateful day i went down n saw another girl who looked totally different wearing number 11. Asked the boss where G11 they say go off le. Then i even said "HUH 不是刚刚来一个月多而已么吗?”...OKT said “回去liao 回去liao". Left the house devasted after trying 17 which was sub par in terms of standard. Felt it was such a waste as well that day.

Today i went down randomly upon seeing someone saying girl 11 service good. Was shocked to see the same G11...Left Top shoulder at the back 1 Tattoo, Right bottom waist 1 tatt with Eng words, Lower back just bef butt crack 1 more tattoo, Bottom belly with piercing n stud. Speaks quite good english with ang moh accent. Can speak proper eng she can catch. I was so happy... But maybe because v long nv come le felt like chemistry abit lost compared to prev.

However her DT was still as good with those foxy eyes. Managed to tahan till the end and then we had a good FJ till intercom ring and then i cont to pump for a short while become releasing.

Im just thinking maybe OKT did some swapping cuz got a short period of time no FR for G11 till recently.

Black friday sale.
My House..
You and I..
All clothes will be 100% off.