View Single Post
Old 04-03-2020, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1402 / Power: 8
Aroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Sommi from Pink Lady : https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?p=19830114

Looks: looks younger in person. Very pretty
Boobs: body is slim and nice. No visible stretch marks not reccomended for boob lovers
Frenching: Vigorous tongue fighting, french really machiam your GF
BBBJ: not the most skilful but plenty of balls licking and strong suction
FJ: wet and tight and willing to accomodate to changing positions.
GFE: 20/10. Superb GFE, always smiling and has a bubbly character. Cuddled and hugging after first shot and not a time watcher. No commercial feeling.
Communication: Able to converse well in simple english
RTF: Definitely! For her excellent GFE!!

When i was greeted by Sommi, she is seriously beautiful and petite, totally my type. She was wearing shorts showing her smooth legs and teasing with a bit of butt cheeks, so sexy to view from the back while she lead me to her room. She helped me undress and proceed to shower. After shower, she came & lie beside me play some light thai music to set up the ambience. She went straight on top and started kissing and licking my nipples and slowly down south. After about 4-5 mins of action below, i felt its my turn to service her, i turned her around and started painting her odourless pussy. It didn't took long before it was flooded with her juice. Shortly after, she capped me & cow girl me eagerly. Changed a few positions, missionary, doggy and spooning her by her side finishing myself off.

Washed up again and cuddled for a while. Before i left, she hugged me and gave me a kiss which really felt like gf. Already started to miss her while writing this...