Thread: Jalan Molek
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2020, 01:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
Tazzymercs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTazzymercs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Jalan Molek

This time the reality hits harder... Fuck!

Yesterday went to jm 14...

Ooooh Kay... Not many girls around.. none of the familiar faces...I was wanting to take number 8.. the one with the biggest rack... My usual girl... But ok not available... No.5 also not there...

Here comes the fun part... If you guys are the usual customers... You will always see one guy standing at the entrance of the house.. whether directing traffic for the car or just squat down smoking ya. The curly hair guy... Well.. he was inside collecting money and introducing girls...

来老板。。7号。。年轻美,服务好。。。

Little did I know.. hell is waiting for me... Blue balls hell.... Fuck them both...

7 was friendly.. can speak Chinese...I give her that...

She was talking and smiling when in the bathe... I'm like ooookay... Might be a nice catch...Then you know when you shower.. the shower glass will fog up... You know what she did.? She wipe one part of the glass clearing the foggy glass...

I'm like hmmmmm? Then she saw I was looking and she quickly cover it up by drawing patterns.... I smile back at her... But the corner of my eyes saw...

Saw that the clearing of fog... Was in parallel with...The fucking clock...

Alarms start tingling Liao.... At first I did not really notice the length of the bathe....But after she did that little clearing... I mentally noted...Whoa... What a fucking long bathe... I really meant that... Fuuuuuuucking loooooong bathe....

After that...Went out of the bathe... Lay on the bed... There she was talking and talking....I'm like.. fuck... Less talk more action leh....

I come to JM 14...Expecting JM 14 standard....But....FUCK!
You know like the feeling... You go in to the Mercedes showroom wanting to buy a car... And then the sales person took you to a face lifted model....A FUCKING CHERRY QQ.... No matter how nice the face lifted model is... But you ended up not buying...Can't even test drive.....

Well... The girl... Ply me with her saliva.. from my left side nipple... To my left side thigh... Lick all the way...

Then move up to the right side nipple... To the right side thigh...

Then to the balls whereby... She press her tongue firmly... Yes..FIRMLY... To my balls and lick... You know it's a poor job already.. no pleasure felt.. I was thinking isit she wanna press my balls all the way back to my stomach.... Fuck..

Then when she was just... I meant JUST starting on the poor old dick... When it was about to grow.. poor bastard... The buzz sounded.. FUCK.....!!!

She immediately got up and said...

Times up...You want to cum?

Huh?! What? Ah?

Ya tines up already...

Okkkkk.... fuck....How long more I can have the time to cum?

Taking in mind...Poor bastard was soft and limpy...

3 mins was the answer...

Fuck.....

She say. Wan extend? Oooooohhhhh you looking at extensions... Well fuck you...

I said no. She give me a surprise look... No! Not extending... I walk to over to bathe... Feeling like shit... People cum in whore houses.. I think I'm the first to walk out without even standing and cumming....

Before I left.. I said....Money easy to earn hor for you....
She said.. well blame the boss...Ask the boss then... Fuck her... cb..

After that... I dulan.. bro you need to cum means you need to cum...

Walk over to the house beside.. I made sure the JM 14 turtle head saw me walking over and I pick no.16...She looks like Jean deanker though... I had a great time... Well can't judge much as anybody is gonna give a a great time after that extension girl of no.7.

Rtf for no.7? Never not till my next life and the next... Maybe then I'll consider....fuck that 2...