View Single Post
Old 11-03-2020, 04:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 18
motodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
just flew back from bkk last night.
quite a few china bois in the flight. no idea how they can take the flight to sg.
saw them transfer flight at changi. Thought our rule states that no transfer allowed from banned countries as well?

still can see many china people in bkk, except no tour groups. wonder how they go into thailand? dont tell me they quarantined for 14 days then come out and walk.

got 1 china farker. i was standing outside a condo waiting for someone & looking at my phone, standing in big open space with no people. this china guy (with his china fren behind him) came out of the condo, walked right up beside me like 5cm close, faced me and talk to his fren behind him (u know facing in front to talk to someone behind u). wtf i almost wanted to wack him. and he wasnt wearing a mask, i was.
they may not be tourists. a not an insignificant amount of mainland Chinese can be found staying long-term in Bangkok alreaddy, mostly around Ratchada and Sutthisan area..