View Single Post
Old 13-03-2020, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 16
xnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: My Sexual Escapade before I got attached

Continued

The very moment when QQ entered the room, it was very awkward for both of us. We didn't know what to do next. I don't want to look desperate and give her the vibe that I called her here for sex. There she is, a fair and sultry looking young mother of probably around 25, standing in front of me in that body hugging white top and tight denim shorts. I wanted her to desire the sex more than I do. As much as I was fantasizing how she would look naked on the bed, I did not unleash the beast in me.. Yet.

I invited QQ to join me on the bed. The TV was on so we watched a bit of the tv. But either the program was too boring or I couldn't focus. I want to feel her and get intimate with her. I asked if she would like to cuddle. I figured since she could come all the way here, to a hotel room with a guy, she is definitely open to more than just sitting on the bed and watch tv.

Indeed, as I've thought, she moved herself towards me and without any delay, i wrap my right hand around her. I lifted her chin and began kissing her. The kissing got progressive and soon it was tongue lashing of each other. I did not keep my hands still as well, I started off with feeling her breast outside her spaghetti top and bra. Sensing there wasn't any rejection, I crawled my hands under her top and bra trying to feel her breast. She made some attempts to stop me, but I didn't care. I began caressing her breast and tried to tune her nipples, but the bra and clothing was in the way. I tried to remove the spag but she stopped me, saying her boobs are small. I assured her the size is perfectly fine.

I was not sure why the lack of confidence because her breast ain't small. She got a nice small B cup, very fitting for her body frame. Still ample breast for me to savor on.

I removed her top and her bra. Once she got topless, I can't control the beast in me anymore. I attacked the breast, kissing, licking and twirling around her nipples with my tongue. I know she is enjoying it. She got less tense and start to semi-close her eyes to enjoy the process.

The beast in me leads me to try to remove her denim shorts. She stopped me. This time round I can sense more strength in her grip when she is trying to stop me. But I wasn't thinking straight anymore. I want to see the pussy. I have already envisage how her pussy would look like since the moment I reached the hotel. I dug my hands in trying to reach the forbidden fruit. I did not feel any pussy hair on the way in and I have always love a bare cunt. My hand was trying to find its way around and finally, I could feel the labia. I moved a little deeper in and oh my gosh, her pussy was soaking wet. It was not a little wet but thoroughly wet. Given how wet it was, I know all it takes is a little more effort and I could get her to give in.

I moved north a little and tried to rub her clitoris. But it was difficult as the denim pants was tight. I made another attempt to remove it and this time round, it was with less resistance. All I am left with is her white panty. By now as I was trying to remove the panty, there was resistance no more. In fact, she gave me a hand to remove it.

There she was, naked on the bed, baring her waxed pussy to me. I am not sure was it waxed or IPL but it was clean, not a single strand of hair and not a stub. It was a lovely sight to behold.

I wanted to lick that cunt but she wasn't letting me. On the contrary, she pulled my face up to kiss her. Still very interested in the pussy, we french and I was feeling her bare cunt with my hand, rotating between rubbing of clitoris and putting half a finger in. I did not want to fully finger fucked her because I want her to crave for my dick.

I stopped kissing her and moved my cock in the direction of her face, insinuating for her to give me a blowjob. Boy she did not disappoint, with no delay, she put my cock into her mouth and began throbbing up and down. She will rotate between pleasuring the shaft and my balls. I always make sure I am cleanly shaved as I know girls will enjoy giving BJ to a nice shaved cock. No one likes pubic hair in their face or in their mouth. I am sure her being married has its perks as her skills for blowjob is way better than a lot others that I've tried.

I can wait no more, I stopped whatever we were doing and went to take the condom that I've prepped before hand. As I was putting on the condom, she stunned me with questions.

"Why do you want to fuck me?"

I was totally caught unprepared, "Because you are attractive, since the first time I kissed you in the dance floor, I am craving for you."

"But you know I am married right?", she asked.

"Then why are you here?" I replied.

She didn't answer my question but asked me another question.

"What would become of us if we make love now?"

"I really have no idea but I know I need to have you now."

I didn't give her chance to post any more questions and begin kissing her again. As we kissed, I tried to make sure the condom is on and shift her to get her into missionary position. I sticked my harden dick into her and begin fucking her. I could tell she no longer have any resistance and by now, she probably want the sex as much as I do. She tried to hold back her moans and only let off occasional sound here and there. Our lips locked and I picked up the pace. I wanted to have a change of position but she did not seem to get the hint. I didn't want her to feel like a slut so I did not force for a change of position. Although she wasn't openly moaning, the look of pleasure on her face, I know I could not hold for much longer. Not long after, I cummed. I knew it was a huge shot of cum because I could feel quite a couple of pulses when I shoot.

I pulled my dick out and dropped to the bed. I got her to lie on my chest. Always pay attention to the girl right after sex. Make them feel wanted and not make them feel like a cum dumpster. I stroked her hair as she lie on my chest. We were both quiet but i continue to sayang her. I know how people always say guys think with the dick, but I really do feel in love with her now. Looking at her on my chest, I have the urge to pamper her and take care of her. I know its impossible to have a future with her but at least for now, I want to pamper her and take care of her.

After awhile, she said that she wanted to go wash up. So i let her go clean herself up while I try to catch my breath and drink some water. I assume she would probably need to leave soon. However, when QQ came out from the bath room naked, she asked me, "Do you have anymore condoms?"

I was elated and a little surprise. "Yes, I have a few more, how many more do you intend to use?"

She didn't answer me but inch closer to me. I was sitting on the edge of the bed and she was standing. She hold my head and began to smooch me. We were locked in kisses again. Not before long, I was rocked hard again. She didn't even blow me, and I was rocked hard. So no delay, condoms on and we were fucking each other brains out.

This time round, she wasn't restraining her moans anymore. She was letting it all out. It was totally different from the 1st round as I seemed to have unlatch the lock in her. She wasn't concealing her horniness. We were rotating between missionary, lotus and doggy position.

While I was fucking her in doggy position, I stretch my hands out to feel her hanging breast in doggy position. QQ suddenly said, "fuck me harder, faster." All out to let her have her fill, I picked up the pace and up the thrust. So much so that my cock began to feel the heat from the friction. I knew I could not hold much longer, but I wasn't going to end there. I was determined to prolong the session and I got her to switch back to missionary, hoping the few seconds of positional change would take away some urge of cumming.

Back to missionary, looking at her pouty lips. I was always a sucker for those lips, so our lips locked on and my tongue was lashing inside her mouth while I was increasing my thrust. Out of a sudden she was sucking my lips so tight, I could only guess she had some sort of orgasm. By now I was drained and with that last few thrust, I cummed again. While I cummed, our lips were still locked to each other. Only when she could sense that I am done cumming, she let go of my lips.

We were both drained. It was an intense, fast pace sex with lots of saliva and raging hormones. QQ took a look at the time and realized its going to be 4am soon. She said she need to rush back and went for a quick shower. After the shower, she got changed and I offered to send her back but she said it was not necessary. She didn't want to risk anyone seeing us.

Before she left, I gave her one last nice smooch before parting ways. She told me not to text her the next day and I fully understand why. I only asked her to text me when she got home.

As I was lying on the bed, the very bed which we just had an intense sex, I was wondering where would we go from there....

To be continued... I would not be able to continue the story over the weekend as I will be with my gf.

Last edited by xnarsilx; 13-03-2020 at 06:01 PM.