View Single Post
Old 17-07-2020, 12:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwaotoko View Post
i went down to geylang just now to meet up my uncle. I cannot mention his name as he is one of the bosses who own a few brothel along lor 18 and the only hse at lor 12. i am sure some of you may know who. I will explain here. I told him that one of the bros here mentioned that a hse at lor 8 said it will be opening this sat. It is false. What i understod from him is all the wl and okts will undergo covid/medical screening as the windows is open this week. Hence do not try your luck to come down geylang on saturday (18/july) as it is still close. The official date of opening for most houses is on 02/Aug (Sunday). I also asked him about safe entry check in but there is no news yet.
Do note, doesn't mean he is related to me. i get free fuck. No. I still pay when i bonk any girls.

I hope my post is helpful to everyone here. If you like to rate it, you may wish to up my reputation Kindly leave your nick behind.
If not, Its okay. it doesn't matter. Lets keep our finger crossed and no more turning back to cb

Best regards
BlackJack +21 points...thank you