Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceiceice View Post
government will have even a harder time to get rid of these when it goes underground...these GL license are given way back before singapore independence and they are succeed by next of kin. they are not allow to pass or sell it away if i remember correctly when one of the OKT told me...anyway, the standard of ladies dropped and don't know whether true of not... the rejects comes to Singapore. seems to me it is vietnamese market now but their price seems a bit too high.
'Legal' GL is an outdated policy model. Where it used to capture a sizable proportion of punters and hence as a policing model it works, GL now mostly caters to the lower income and pioneer generation. Very few youngsters can be seen, those who can afford are in FL and the number of houses has dwindled.

There is ALREADY no widespread control, and hence the policy is ALREADY failing, as GL only caters to a very select crowd these days - Ah Peks and low income. It is what it is. So the question has to be asked if it makes sense to waste on much resources to cater to this group and what is the point of granting GL OKT privileges?

If Ah Peks and low income can't get laid or afford FL, it's just too bad. They would just have to go without a fuck. Prostitution in high end hotels aren't really an issue, just raid a few of the low end ones from time to time as due to price, they tend to come in numbers. The redline is residential areas, and the FL operators have gotten the message to avoid it and be extremely discreet.

As long as the FLs are transient and in hotels, nothing much to police. Carry on like in other countries where though it may be illegal, this is not the sort of crime to waste time policing. No harm done.

There is more than enough top tier talents who come to Spore but they are not in GL. At $50, $80 and $150, you're talking about bottom tier quality. Ok for a quick piss. Like many others, I have moved on. Don't kid yourself that the GL crowd has money to burn. The OKTs are well aware of the market and the biz strategy is to find the cheapest products possible coz all their customers are bottom-tier. The conversion of many previous GL150 house to Viet and Thai is a clear indication of the GL clientale: Chao Bo Lui. No money crowd just give them any shit to fuck.

These are straight up facts.

Last edited by HaiDiLao; 01-09-2020 at 12:32 PM.