View Single Post
Old 09-10-2020, 02:44 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3491 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108533 / Power: 54
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where is Nono?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post

According to "statistic", it's really not that bad. When i say that, i am actually multiplying 10 fold on the given "statistic" due to their governing body's incompetency.

Here here...roger bro.

Singapore Covid cases is ranked at 57, another 28217 more cases to catch up with China (about 85k cases). Indonesia hit over 300k cases, nearly 4 times more than China. Not a good sign to me.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

* info type here is base on the time/date of this post.

Glad and good to hear you are well and ok. Busy is good, time are bad, if not busy then is bad.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily