View Single Post
Old 16-11-2020, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

Adventure #41: Another Short Staycation

With the Covid19 situation improving steadily here, more and more hotels are opening up and having good staycation deals to attract more Singaporeans. Joey is one of them and is always sending me the hotel deals screenshots every now and then during work.

"How's the deal? Got discounted room rates for the ocean view, comes with a 3 course dinner and late check-out at 6pm. Price not bad leh. A and B (from previous story) also agreed its not a bad deal and also gian to book for next weekend." Joey texted me excitedly while at work." Was discussing with them and maybe can book together. "

I took a look at the message and calendar, before replying her. "Ok, you decide ba. Next weekend seems fine for us."

That evening, Joey told me that the weekend plan is confirmed. They have booked 2 rooms. One room for us, A and B will be sharing one room (B is not bringing his family along). Just a quick recap, A is the guy in 50s, staying alone while B is in his 40s.

Fast forward to the weekend, we met up at the hotel lobby and checked into the hotel. The room was indeed huge, with a king size bed, single couch, office table. The toilet is also very spciauous, with bathtub and a separate shower. The toilet and the room is separated by a piece of transparent glass, presumably for the guests to enjoy the ocean view while enjoying their baths. For privacy, one can choose to turn down the louvres.

We settled down, unpacked our stuff before changing for the pool. Joey changed into a all white sexy bikini under the bathrobe while me in my swimming tights and board shorts. We head down to the pool for some drinks and swim. By then the rest of them were already in the pool. B signalled to us from the pool to a gazebo, where their seats and stuff were.

The pool was quite big, enough for doing laps and there is a long stretch of shallow pool with deck chairs in it for guests to chill in the water and suntan.

Joey removed her bathrobe and place them neatly on the chair before going to the shallow pool to suntan and chill. Throughout I can see A and B eyes litted up. This is the first time they saw Joey in such outfit and they must be loving every moment of it. I went into the pool to do some laps before joining A and B by the pool side for some beer.

"Joey, come join us. The beer is here. Drink while it's cold." B shouted to Joey to join us at the gazebo. Joey stood up and walked over and I can see the shades of her nipples from the already wet bikini top under the bright sunlight and also bit of her cameltoe from the bottom. I am sure the both of them also saw the same view.

Joey climbed into the gazebo and sat crossed legged next to me, facing A and B, and drank the beer. "Wow, shiok leh. Iced cold beer, by the pool side. Very relaxing." Joey exclaimed as she enjoyed the beer. From this angle, the nipples and cameltoe is even clearer from upclose.

"Ya man, very shiok." A replied. "So later what we gonna do tonight? I got bring whisky over. Can go over to your room and chill tonight." A asked.

"Ok, sounds good.. We can meet again after the dinner. Say maybe around 9pm." I replied A.

We continued our drinks and swim for another hour, with A and B enjoying the different views of her nipples and cameltoe. From inside the gazebo to maybe underwater while Joey is swimming.

After swim, back to room. I was enjoying the hot tub while Joey was washing rinsing our swim stuff in the basin. "Wow, so long never see you wear your bikini liao hor. U looked hot leh." I told Joey.

"Normal leh. Just a normal piece of bikini. There are quite a number of girls also in bikinis at the pool what. More hot leh" Joey rebutted.

"Neh, yours more hot, cause yours the neh jis and your cb line can see. Haha. Now A and B must be too steamed liao." I told Joey.

"Huh. Can see meh. Before I go down I still got check leh." Joey was rather embarrassed when she heard that. "Then you never tell me"

"Maybe cause white colour ma, plus wet liao and under the bright sunlight" I explained. "Aiya. How to tell you just now. Can't be in front of every one then I tell you, or just ask you go up to change again. So weird right? Maybe they never see leh. Got things see also they cannot touch ma." I tried to make Joey feels better.

"Maybe ba. Anyway also can't do much now. See also like that liao." Joey finished up the washing and hang them in the toilet to dry, before heading to shower to bathe.

Last edited by prince_81; 16-11-2020 at 01:25 PM.