Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
chinmafan is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster.cookie View Post
Ok back from TPE and some FR in order

KTV - ok abit blur on this one becos we pissed when I came out. Think it was at Song Shan Lu or something. Was a basement ktv. All the girls wear uniform (skimpy). The system is quite good. They will keep rotating your girl every 20 minutes unless you request them to stay. After 1 hour, you feel that you got rapport and want to dabao, you just tell the mommy. Booking is not ex..i think is NT2000 per hour but playing in ktv is quite. I did not foot the bill so dunno the breakdown but i think 10-12 of us with 4 or 5 dabaos cost 300,000NT (6k SGD). Forgot to mention, the girls are freaking hot...TAM or Lido palace can stand 1 side (no joke)

MP - this one i can remember Dunno the name but I can give you the location clearly. The MP is located in the building right next to Holiday Inn. When you walk out, turn right to the first buidling and go straight to 15th floor. Cannot find just ask hotel concierge (how I found this place). This is a 24 hour joint can sleep over if you want. A bit old but still very nice by Sg standards. Huge pools (hot/cold), sauna, steambath, rub back, facial, sleeping tatami, shoe polish, clothes cleaning...the works!! Basically you can drink until song at night then go there to stay the night and have an early morning bonk Charges are very reasonable. If no bonk just use facilities, then 600NT for 12 hours of use. Other servics just add on to this basic charge. If you go for special which the mamasan will definitely push you to do, it is 4200NT for 1 hour (basic charge waived). I got a 22yo SYT which nice B cups and silky fair skin (No.61 i think). AR/ Hot/Cold BJ, the same shit we get with our cat150 in GL. Service with a smile. No complaints at all.

Ok to sum up, TPE is really one of the top place to chiong. Service level for WL industry is same as their other industries..GOOD! Looking forward to go back soon again.

nice 1. i went to taiwan 3 times liao also no chance to visit their ktv. this oct i will be going again. will keep in touch with any bro around that area during that time.